tobor e o amanhecer antecipado em seu dia.

vida simples, pensamento elevado.

quinta-feira, outubro 9

Something it's happening here. And what we want to know is...



Sometimes I think I'm some kind of a girl. I don't know, but feelings and some fears (not tears) get rid of my male part and go take a ride in my female part. I don't know if it's permanent, but the feeling it's not so good as appear to be. What I'm trying to say is: if our reality is really wrong structured by misundestood bases of knowledge, I think I'm totaly sane and I can get your shadow in the wall. Right? So, why I'm afraid to get your shadow and why you are not afraid in has your shadow got by a banana, for example. Yes. Bananas can run. Bananas can breath. Why not? Stop only a minute and try to observe the beans. They smile for you. :)

Thank you.

Mr. Cocket Yournaul, ph.D in Fruit's Philosofy, "a biological structure made by thoughts, or better, your thoughts".

A vida é baseada em fatos reais.